You’re invited to the first ever AFA Virtual Benefit – A Cross-Country Art Journey on Wednesday, April 7th at 6:00pm EST!
This special evening will celebrate the AFA and our enduring legacy by highlighting five of the exhibitions we have opening this spring:
- Black Refractions: Highlights from The Studio Museum in Harlem
- For America: Paintings from the National Academy of Design
- Victorian Radicals: From the Pre-Raphaelites to the Arts & Crafts Movement
- Buddha and Shiva, Lotus and Dragon: Masterworks from the Mr. and Mrs. John D. Rockefeller 3rd Collection at Asia Society
- Sporting Fashion: Outdoor Girls 1800 – 1960
Another first… we are thrilled to offer our supporters access to these exhibitions while hearing from special guests like artists Hank Willis Thomas and Kay WalkingStick, as well as notable museum directors and philanthropists. Together, they will reflect on the important role that art plays in our country and the impact of the AFA’s mission on communities nationwide.
For 112 years, the AFA has partnered with museums around the world to bring artistic treasures to every corner of America, and with your commitment, we will continue to do so for many years to come.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Download and Complete the 2021 AFA Virtual Benefit Response Form
Lee White Galvis
Clare E. McKeon
Jennifer & Jason New
Betsy Shack Barbanell
Jonathan P. Binstock
Edward Lee Cave
Elizabeth Madigan Jost
Stephanie R. La Nasa
Barbara & Richard S. Lane
Jeffrey & NancyJane Loewy
Merrill and Chris Mahan
Betsy Pinover Schiff & Edward Schiff
Joyce P. Schwartz
Barbara M. Smith
Tina & James Snyder
Ellen & Bill Taubman
Alice L. Walton Foundation
Monique Schoen Warshaw
List in formation as of 3.10.21